The Office of Research and Development (ORD) is pleased to announce a webinar scheduled for Thursday, March 19th, from 2:30-4:00pm EST. Details can be found below:
- Topic: ORD Research Response to COVID-19
- Date: Thursday, March 19th, 2020
- Purpose: The purpose of this training is to provide an update on VA’s Office of Research and Development organizational and research activities in response to COVID-19. The presenters will discuss strategies for handling research-related activities in the context of COVID-19 in the VA.
- Rachel Ramoni, DMD, ScD – Chief Research and Development Officer (CRADO)
- Wendy Tenhula, PhD – Deputy CRADO
- Grant Huang, MPH, PhD – Deputy CRADO, Enterprise Optimization (Acting)
- Molly Klote, MD – Director, Office of Research Protections, Policy and Education
- Target Audience: Research committee members, research office staff, compliance officers, and Investigator and study team members.
- Software Requirements: Be sure you have Adobe Flash installed on your computer. We suggest you log on using chrome.
- Recording: This training will be recorded
Please distribute this announcement within your facility to others who may benefit from this training.
You can find registration information for future ORPP&E training opportunities as well as recordings of past webinars on our cyberseminar webpage: https://www.research.va.gov/programs/orppe/education/webinars/default.cfm
Handouts will be sent out the morning of the scheduled training.
Please email email@example.com if you would like to be added to our training notification listserv.